Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

One week to go...

Hello all,
 

It has been a while since our last update. I appologise for that but to be honest, nothing much has actually happened these past weeks. Nothing worthy of a blog entry. I will not be surprised if we have lost a percentage of the already dwindling fan-base, simply because we failed to capitalise on the hype 'The Peter and Michael Experience' created (obviously).


Well, it seems our departure date is soon approaching. We have entered a week that will certainly be filled with worry, frantic packing and the constant nerves of what we are about to embark on. Not to mention the fact that we have exams all this week! Luckily for me, I have already packed the majority of my things so I do not think I will be under huge pressures, well, other than exams at least.

We aim to update again next Saturday, just before we leave. After that, we will see how things go.


Michael :)

No comments:

Post a Comment